Do you need venue space suitable for up to 400 guests in the heart of downtown Austin? We know the perfect couple!
Seven Grand and Las Perlas Mezcalaría are two sister venues located on East Seventh Street. The neon pink and green signs are unmistakable!
Check out some of the iconic details about this venue:
- Love whiskey? Seven Grand boasts a whopping 400-plus premium brands. Let the bartenders show you a flavor profile you’ve never experienced before.
- Get cozy with Seven Grand’s wild taxidermy for true hunting-lodge vibes. Local Austinites come to play pool, sip on the latest bourbon selection and socialize with fellow night owls. The pool-table area can be rearranged for music performances, private dining, dance parties and conferences.
- Now how about some mezcal at Las Perlas? Over at Las Perlas, the vibe is more colorful. The lime-green bar is lit up to showcase 400-plus bottles of premium mezcal. The bartenders use this smoky agave spirit to upgrade classic margaritas, mules, palomas and more.
- Covering the walls are hand-painted murals inspired by the spirit of Mexico. Can you count all 400 wide-eyed rabbits? These little guys are found throughout Aztec folklore. Ask your bartender for the story!
- We love the bartenders at these two venues for their incredible knowledge of spirits and drink mixing. To get in on their secrets, book a private drink-making class or spirit-tasting with Austin Venue Collective! Classes are led by master distillers, brand ambassadors and the gifted house staff.
- Cater your event with sizzling tacos from onsite Mexican grill, Asador! Located on a shared back-patio between the venues.
- Looking to book JUST the back patio? Reserve an outdoor space with your very own private bar.
Show your guests how whiskey and mezcal should taste. Book your event at Seven Grand, Las Perlas or a combination of both!